January 3, 2012, No Comments
CSWPC is a structured, competitive swim club requiring that all club members must:
- be ASA registered – further details can be obtained from the ASA website. The ASA have produced a guide to completing their form.
- adhere to the club rules (updated March 2012) and code of conduct.
- review the Club Equity Policy and Safeguarding Policy.
New MembersIf you wish to join CSWPC please read the following:
- Young swimmers wishing to join CSWPC are invited to attend an assessment session at Leisure@Cheltenham, Tommy Taylor’s Lane. The date of the next intake will be Tuesday 7th May.
- Please bring with you a completed Swimmer Information Sheet and wait changed and ready in the changing village at the entrance to the training pool at 6.55pm.
- In addition to the usual swimwear and towel please bring a swim cap for long hair and goggles for sensitive eyes.
- The first session will be treated as an assessment and will be free of charge.
- Water Polo
- Please contact the water polo secretary via the contact us page
- Synchronised Swimming
- Please contact the synchro coaches via the contact us page
Existing member resources
- Personal Details Update Form Use this form if you have changed address, name etc. so that the club can keep its records up to date.
- Medical Condition Form Use this form if you have a medical condition that your coach needs to be aware of. Any medical conditions will be assessed using an agreed process (click to view).
- Membership Renewal Letter 2012
- Membership Renewal Form 2012.
- Standing Order Mandate form.
- Current Fees. If you have any question regarding fees please contact us via contact page on the website